Sunday, March 3, 2013

Project 2: In Progress...


Below are some images of potential logos for my furniture store brand, Sheyp-lee. Focusing on the forms and shapes within the furniture, I thought the name Sheyp-lee was a good name for my store. Thinking about both the name and my concept, I decided I wanted a more graphic logo instead of a typographic one. As of right now, I am currently leaning towards the triangle logo and all of the variations I have created. I'm not 100% set on one quite yet, but I think they could all work with my concept. 








For my letterhead, I was trying to figure out the best ways in which I could incorporate my logo. Some of my ideas were very rough (and in fact ugly), but  I think I'm starting to get somewhere. Since I have a direction with my letterhead and logo, I've decided to start thinking about my mailer and poster. I already have some ideas and hopefully they will work out. So far, this is essentially what I have as a cover for the mailer. I really want to expand on these ideas and make them better and more refined. Hopefully I can do that!

This was one of the first designs I came up with for my letterhead. Since I've expanded on this format to include actual photographs. I've also tried to link my letterhead to my business cards and envelopes. 











(Front)

(Front)

(Back)


Next, I started to think about how I wanted to my mailer and poster to look like. I think this is the direction I'm headed in. Again, it definitely needs some refinement, but it's an idea and a start. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment